When you've worked hard to get where you are, you want to make sure that you and your family can enjoy the benefits. But if the unforeseen happens, how do you ensure your family are well looked after and that your assets are handed down according to your wishes?
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- What is estate planning? Is estate planning just about making a Will?
- What is a Will and why do I need to make one?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Is it true that a person's debt dies with them?
- What should I consider when I make a Will?
- How often should I update my Will?
- What happens if I don’t have a will?
- What happens to my super when I die?
- As I have my own business with business partners, what happens to my part of the business if I die?
- Is there anything I can do to protect my estate?
Disclaimer: This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.